Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Video Game Idea Sheet

  In class we are coming up with ideas for new video games which are not too complex that they cannot be made by novices. I brainstormed on concepts such as controlling a video game inside several screens which would need concentration on the hands in the screen or screens as well as a simple game inside. One other idea I had was a game in which the objective is to keep a ball or egg from falling by having to speed build lines to hold it up in the air against swaying and wind, the game would continue to grow more difficult as more turbulence was added and the need for more support lines grew. Because I am not a video game enthusiast myself besides the occasional app such as dots, it was hard for me to come up with very many things. The final phase of this project will be to present the idea to the class next friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment