Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introductions

Introductions

 This image of jellyfish drew me because they are visually intriguing and due to my curiosity in underwater organisms, especially those without a traditional body and brain layout. Also, animals are important to me because I am a vegan and ethical reasons are what first prompted this lifestyle choice.


I am excited and a bit apprehensive about taking this 3D Graphics Class because I have never tried computer design and have been shying away from computers for a while. I enjoy doing traditional arts such as painting and drawing, and exploring digital design will help me expand my knowledge and abilities, as well as give me alternate ways to be creative. In class I have started learning to use Mud Box by starting a basic mesh of a T-Rex and getting comfortable with the tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment